Saturday, May 30, 2015

Life n life n life

Sitting back at the back of a suv. 
Watching the past six months.
Thinking  and analysing the happenings in these 6 months.
Having experienc of living with others.
Living in new places.
Meeting new pleople.

Became a mother.
Being a different person,

Just heading Ottowa , one day journey.

Writing for the sake of writing even has its own intention. I have all my intentions in my mind. 

As long as I become a mother I have less words to say with others. Being a mother occupies all my mind. Something revolutionary happen to my life. Hurricane like happening it is , becoming a mother.
Less words , less communication.

I didnt have image myself in my mind  
As I am today.
My love Anita gives me an excessive love changes my life , my mind Format andI can say everything has been changed. I love this experience and the kindda a mom I am. 

No comments:

Profile

mashhad, khorasan, Iran
Nazanin, Iranian,Mashhadi. Master student in Linguistics. Bachelor in English Lit. Teacher. Public Relation.

Archive