Thursday, May 28, 2015

Mis...

Even the closest people to you mis- judge you.
This is the story of my these days.
As I grow older I understand or better to say , I feel the truth of the life facts. 
Feeling and growing happen to me simoltaniously like an Ivy.

I become mother, I become a wife who she is mother too, I become a duaghter who is mother too.
Nazanin has been changed alot. Or better to say the things that happen to her have been changed alot.
Everything becomes serious and life like. Before that I was living in a magic land, may be I' m still in magic land but the phase is become different.
 
I can't believe I do love my love, my duaghter, this much. Being satisfied this much is strange and awesome to me.
An unexplainable feeling of love, sacrifice and purity that your child gives to you day by day, hour by hour, moment by moment , second by second, or better to say timeless feeling . No time no place floating in the  being. Timeless live.


Dear Anita, my timeless eternal love thanks for being in my timeless life.




No comments:

Profile

mashhad, khorasan, Iran
Nazanin, Iranian,Mashhadi. Master student in Linguistics. Bachelor in English Lit. Teacher. Public Relation.

Archive